Tom Brosseau has over three decades of experience in the commercial real estate business. He heads Swearingen’s Healthcare Services Group, and is considered an elite healthcare real estate consultant. Specializing in healthcare real estate for the past 18 years, he is proficient in medical lease negotiations and project feasibility.
Some of Tom’s notable transactions include:
- Baylor/All Saints Health System – Sale of 2 campus medical office buildings; solicitation of proposals to build new medical office building; $40 million total value; Ft. Worth, Texas
- Huntington Medical Office Building – Huntington Medical Group Sale & Leaseback; 68,000 SF; $10 million sale; $25 million total lease consideration; Huntington Station, Long Island, New York.
- Sadler Clinic Medical Office Building-Memorial Hermann Hospital Location – build-to-suit; 65,000 SF; $9 million total cost; $17 million total lease consideration; The Woodlands, Texas
- Sadler Clinic Medical Office Building-St. Luke’s Hospital Location – build-to-suit; 41,000 SF; $7 million total cost; $12 million total lease consideration; The Woodlands, Texas
- Gulf Coast Medical Group, P.A. – Sublease; 60,000 Square Feet; Galveston, Texas
- Vancouver Medical Office Building – Sale & Leaseback Feasibility Study; 70,000 Square Feet; Vancouver, Wash.
- Loop 336 Medical Office Tower; HCA Campus – 100,000 build-to-suit and partnership negotiations for single tenant medical group; $50 million total lease consideration; Conroe, Texas
- Previous exclusive representation of Houston Allergy & Asthma (13 offices-Houston, Texas), Sadler Clinic-Houston (150 physicians), Texas ENT (11 offices- Houston), and Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America (Eureka, California.; Lebanon, Pennsylvania.; and Hillsboro, Oregon.), Premier Radiology (Nashville, Tennessee.)